What is Killer Merch and what does it have to do with Just Train?
Killer Merch full-service merchandise company that Just Train and other artists/brands use to design, manufacture and ship their products to fans and companies worldwide. You will notice products come directly from the Killer Merch warehouse, which is also home to our talented customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help artists and brands create amazing merchandise for both their individual web stores and retail stores - we even handle tour merchandise for live event needs! We handle all aspects of merchandise production, so your favorite artists and brands can focus on developing fresh, creative ideas for you!
How long does shipping take?
Our hours of operation for both shipping and customer service are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST, excluding weekends and major USA holidays. Orders will ship 1-2 business day after you order. This does not include the time spent in transit!
*NOTE: during new releases, holidays, etc. there can be an additional 2-4 business days of processing time.
Transit times will vary based upon a few different conditions, including but not limited to:
- Total distance between us and you
- Whether your parcel is a domestic (USA) or international (everywhere else) shipment
- What delivery method you select
ESTIMATED transit times are as follows. Please note that this time frame is an estimate and not a guarantee.
- USPS First Class: 7-10 Business Days
- USPS Priority Mail: 5-7 Business Days($100 worth of insurance included)
- FedEx Ground: 3-5 Business Days ($100 worth of insurance included)
- FedEx 2 Day: 2 Business Days (Guaranteed transit time, $100 worth of insurance included)
INTERNATIONAL (Does NOT account for time spent at customs, border inspection facilities, etc):
- USPS First Class: 4-15 Business Days ($100 worth of insurance included)
- FedEx Ground: 3-10 Business Days (Only available in Canada, $100 worth of insurance included)
- FedEx International Economy: 3-10 Business Days ($100 worth of insurance included)
- FedEx International Priority: 1-5 Business Days ($100 worth of insurance included)
Any inquiries regarding the exact location of your package should be made to the carrier directly. Our customer service agents only have as much information as can be seen by you through your tracking number.
How much is shipping?
All shipping rates will vary depending on a few different factors, some of which include:
- Domestic vs International shipments
- Total weight of package
- Selected shipping method
We ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for ANY fees required by customs for any reason. All shipping fees we require will be clearly shown to you alongside the service and estimated transit time upon checkout.